horse lovers welcome

horse lovers welcome

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Warms my heart! :) So glad I met you

Hello Horse Lovers,

Just a quick bit of happiness from my side, I received this email from a lady working for the Western Cape Equine Trust just after Island's rehoming was finalized! It honestly makes my heart sing :) 

Hello,

We love to share good news with all of you when one of our horses is re-homed! 

ISLAND RIDGE has found his new ‘Mom’ and is already progressing in his schooling with her.  He will be moving to his new home shortly, where he will meet equine friends and no doubt, be very happy in his lovely surroundings.

We extend our sincere appreciation and say many thanks to the person who will give Island Ridge the love and care he deserves.  May you have many happy times with him!

Kind regards

on behalf of the
WCET Rehoming Program

<Island Ridge1.jpg>

<Island Ridge2.jpg>

No comments:

Post a Comment